[TYPO3-english] UnexpectedValueException when loading list module in 6.0.1~6.0.4

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Wed Mar 20 13:19:14 CET 2013

Hi Mark,
I can confirm your findings:
The error doesn't occur if fluidpages is not installed and also not in
TYPO3 version 6.0.0
Additionaly it depends on the existence of a content element on the page
(tt_content). Without any content the page loads in list view.

When I put move the page into a page wich has a working root template in
its rootline the error also doesn't occur.