[TYPO3-english] Changing icon for pages and sysfolders

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Mar 19 14:04:35 CET 2013

Hi Mortens,

tt_news has such a feature, perhaps you may take a look there.

Regards
Kay

Am 19.03.13 12:58, schrieb Morten Kjems:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to change the icon for pages and sysfolders by modifying
> extTables.php
>
> I can add the label and icon to the list "Contains Plugin" that are used
> to set the icon. I do that with this snippet:
>
> $TCA['pages']['columns']['module']['config']['items'][] =
> array('mytype', 'mytype', '../fileadmin/images/pageicons/mytype.png');
>
> That works and the icon and the label "mytype" shows up in the list.
>
> Now according to a snippet I found, I should be able to display the icon
> in the pagetree with this snippet:
>
> $ICON_TYPES['fastspring']['icon'] =
> '../fileadmin/images/pageicons/mytype.png';
>
> But after clearing cache and reloading the pagetree nothing happens.
>
> Anyone know how to do this right?
>
> Typo3 version 4.7.0
>
> Thanks
>
> /Morten

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach