[TYPO3-english] RealUrl issue with subdomain in Multi-Domains TYPO3 4.5.11

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:06:54 CET 2013

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I have an installation with more than 400 domains, cluttered (umm.. in a
> very well-thought, hierarchical order) all over the tree. So it works
> also if domains are not on top-level.

Good to know :)

> I hope that you don't destroy that feature, Dmitry

No, I never destroy anything specially :) In fact, there was a huge
two-week-time dedicated effort a couple of years ago to support all kind of
domain configurations in RealURL (including nested domains). But the fact
is: it still does not work well :( So I will not break it specially but I
cannot promise that it will not break sue to some other change.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member