[TYPO3-english] RealURL and multilanguage

Peter Linzenkirchner liste at lisardo.de
Mon Mar 18 18:42:10 CET 2013

Hello Mark,

i dont know if there is such a possibility, but in order to fix the seo problem you can think about using canonical tags. You will find some extensions for it.

The duplicate content problem isn't very severe when the duplicate content lies on the same domain. And if you do not use or distribute URLs like www.domain.tdl/en/page1_en/ then google dont know them ... And think about the normal urls: http://index.php?id=123&L=... are duplicate too. So canonical tags can fix the problem for all combinations.

Peter

Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Peter_Linzenkirchner
Web: http://www.typo3-lisardo.de
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/lisardo-multimedia