[TYPO3-english] Migrate SVN to GIT repository

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sat Mar 16 15:24:17 CET 2013

On 03/16/2013 11:39 AM, arno dudek wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> Is it possible to migrate my extensions from the forge SVN to GIT
> repository?
>
> I've read that an access to srv04.typo3.org is required. Is there an
> other way to do this? Or how can I manage this?

Still pending. There are several forge-tickets already.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-git/issues

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to add some more though :-) Maybe you
can add your extension to the list of an existing ticket or just wait
until the other tickets are resolved (maybe subscribe to a central
ticket on forge to be notified).

Regards,
 Stefan