[TYPO3-english] direct_mail issue (HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries)

Joydeep Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Mar 14 13:51:04 CET 2013

Hello list,

I have installed direct_mail 3.0.4 within a typo3 having core 4.7.7
But I get the following warring with direct_mail

Check the following warning.
The plain text content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.
The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.

I have found a lot of post at net and I have followed almost all of them,
including reordering the templates at include static section; but still no success :-(

Could anyone kindly suggest any fix ?

Thanks