[TYPO3-english] Extension upload to TER and Forge

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Thu Mar 14 11:59:32 CET 2013

Hi again,

I've managed to have my new extension on Forge - at least it's structure
(branches, tags, trunk). Now I'm trying to upload my sources using
Netbeans 7.2, which should support SVN. SVN is installed on the dev system.
I've entered the repository Url:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/nittygritty
and Username and Password.

Then I marked the folder of my extension in the IDE and hit Team ->
Subversion -> Checkout

On the next screen "Folders to checkout" my ext. folder is listed.
The field "Repository Revision" is pre-filled with "HEAD" (tried it with
empty field, but same result)

Field "Skip nittygritty and checkout only its content" is checked.
(Tried it unchecked - same result)
Field "Export a clean directory tree from the repository" is unchecked
(default setting)

Local Folder: My Netbeans project folder (I'm working with remote
sources from a virtual server on the dev. machine)

Checkbox "Prefer old subversion 1.6 format" is unchecked.

Checkbox "Scan for NetBeans projects after checkout" unchecked.

After hitting "Finish", for a second or two "Checking out..." is shown
in the bottom status bar. No messages, no errors shown. But no success
on the other end. Forge keeps empty.

Any ideas?

Thomas