[TYPO3-english] S.O.S

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Mar 14 10:12:45 CET 2013

Am 14.03.2013 10:04, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hi Plocki,
>
> you definitly need filesystem access to fix this ;D
>
> Either via FTP/SSH/WebDav whatever.
> 1. Then there is a file typo3conf/localconf.php -> backup this file!
> 2. Use an editor and search for the aws stats extensions name
>     -> find some lists like extension,extension2,...
>     -> remove the reference from the list
> 3. remove the temp_CACHED_... files from this directory try again.
>
> Regards
> Kay
>
> Am 14.03.13 09:49, schrieb von Plocki:
>> Hi Antonio. Than You!
>>
>> Yes that's maybe what happened. But this was only an extension.
>> The point to this problem is also that I do not have any acces to the
>> tools and configuration. Please if u got a minute check this adress...
>> http://silverline.tv/typo3/backend.php
>>
>> So Do I probably need to talk to the responsable from Server intallation
>> or I do I access to the config?
I once so totally f*ed up an installation that the only way was a
rollback to the day before... That's been years ago, but saved my life :-D
Cheers Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If one were to say what it is to do good, in a single word it would be to endure suffering. Not enduring is bad without exception."
(Hagakure)