[TYPO3-english] S.O.S

von Plocki plocki at silverline.tv
Thu Mar 14 09:21:43 CET 2013

Hi, to all..... in order to solve a Typo3 crash I'd like to receive some good help from you!
I havo no longer experience on this installation, so this is what happened:

After deinstalling AW Stats and trying to intall an actual version, my backend.php or Tools aren't there anymore!

Instead this:

"Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ics_awstats/mod1/class.tx_icsawstats_awstats.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ics_beuser_awstats/class.tx_icsbeuserawstats_log_items.php on line 33 "

So.. Do I need to re-install typo3 and all the information and contents + plugins or can I get the whole back?
Thanks for your help!