[TYPO3-english] anchors in direct mail

A.O. van bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Mon Mar 11 16:18:38 CET 2013

Hello Peter,
Your answer made me realize my question was not specific enough.

I did not tell that the images with problems are the ones generated by
tt_news.
For all others i indeed use an external link without problems.

The question more specific how can i include baseurl to the links from
tt_news images.

Kind regards,
Otto