[TYPO3-english] CoolUri testers wanted

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Mar 10 19:09:17 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I've been busy today with fixing reported CoolUri issues and before I
release a new version, I'd be happy if there were some volunteers who
would test the new version first. I did some basic fixing, but I don't
have any environment with mount points or cal extension available.

Here's list of all fixes:

Bug #40092: Link to the CoolUri manual on docs.google removed
Bug #25947: Mountpoint page name fix
Bug #9579: Mountpoint domain fix
Bug #6080 fix - conversion of | added
Bug #38316 fix - original params are now passed to user_func
Bug #39090 fix - convert encoded [] when redirecting from old to new
Bug #38054 fix - hook changed to prevent double content generation
Bug #44729 fix - key length
Bug #3360: New feature - defaults - default values for not set parameters...
Bug #35799 fix - $_SERVER replaced by getIndpEnv
Bug #45916 fix - random shortcut now works correctly and ignores not in
menu pages

I did some refactoring too.

And here you can download the new version:
http://download.bednarik.org/cooluri.zip

Thanks

Jan