[TYPO3-english] Image placement in IE

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Mar 10 18:23:08 CET 2013

Hi Jim,

IE has many bugs - hope you know already :D

Please post an URI and which IE version makes trouble.
Most things can be fixed with correctly combined doctypes, xml
declarations, metatags and modernizer.

Regards
Kay

Am 09.03.13 17:18, schrieb Jim MacFarlane:
> We have a page that is doing some blocks of images using the media plug-in
> in version 4.7.8.
>
> The images look great in any browser that we use except IE. In IE the
> images are in random numbers of columns and not space properly or even with
> the element where they are placed. Is there a remedy for this problem?
>
> Jim MacFarlane

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach