[TYPO3-english] direct_mail_subscription

Masod Mohmand masod.mohmand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:30:43 CET 2013

Have you tried

plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription {

email.fromName = name
templateFile = path
create.defaultValues.module_sys_dmail_html = 1
create.preview = 0
table = tt_address
create.fields = hidden, name, first_name, last_name, email,
module_sys_dmail_html, module_sys_dmail_category
create.required = email
create.overrideValues.disable = 1
create.overrideValues.module_sys_dmail_html = 1
edit.fields = hidden, first_name, name, last_name, email,
module_sys_dmail_html, module_sys_dmail_category
edit.required = email
evalErrors.email.uniqueLocal = Not Unique!
evalErrors.email.email = Not valid!
}

This is the important part regarding your problem:

create.required = email, andyourField