[TYPO3-english] Re: New Xclassing

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:27:09 CET 2013

I don't know if I'm not messing something. I used wiki and dbal as examples.

This are my ext_localconf.php and class.

ext_localconf.php:
	$GLOBALS |TYPO3_CONF_VARS | SYS | Objects | TYPO3\\CMS\\Core\\Imaging\\GraphicalFunctions | =
		array('className' => 'ImagickimgTeam\\Imagickimg\\Xclass\\GraphicalFunctions');

class:
<?php
namespace ImagickimgTeam\Imagickimg\Xclass;

class GraphicalFunctions extends \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Imaging\GraphicalFunctions {
(...)
}
?>

Are they correct?

PS. I had to remove braces and put |. Forum cuts them off.
--
cheers
Tomek