[TYPO3-english] Introduction Package 4.5 Constant editor

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:43:22 CET 2013

hi! I think I found quite an annoying error that is present once installing TYPO3 4.5.* with the introduction package.

What happens is, that when I install a custom extension (lets say irfaq, or any third party extension that has a static template and is not in the introduction package) using the template module, the constant editor does not list the entry for that template.

This is getting VERY annoying. Can anyone please confirm that this is an issue or maybe tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Many thanks!