[TYPO3-english] Still documentation problems

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 8 10:29:12 CET 2013

When I have this problem  - which is often ;)

I just mark the text that appears in the TOC and remove the styling, then I
mark it as normal body text and rebuild the TOC.

Then this problem goes, but I also have uploaded a manual with this problem,
and in the HTML version this problem was gone, so I think this is just how
it looks for those using the Libreoffice manual.

Yeah, writing documentation in LO is not fun...some kind of online wiki
would maybe be easier, and then people could edit it to if they see problems
or want to add something.

stephen.

news:mailman.5902.1362731214.609.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...