[TYPO3-english] Still documentation problems

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Mar 8 09:54:17 CET 2013

Hi Thomas Skierlo,

Thomas Skierlo wrote:

> My current problem is the table of contents. After finishing the
> documentation I was trying to update the TOC. Everything looks ok,
> except the introduction page, which shows the complete text (of that
> page) within the TOC.

Did you rescan the document (recreate TOC menu option)? Just updating the
number might not help.

LibreOffice has some kind of style inspector. Make sure that your styles are
set correctly.

If you have many trouble, you should switch to reST - see the news
extensions for an example.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!