[TYPO3-english] Multishop: hide item if not in stock?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Mar 8 07:10:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a Multishop (BTW great easy to use shop!) where all the items are unique = there is only one item to buy. This means that when the item is bought, it should disappear from the shop. When the item is added into the shop, the stock is set at "1"

I have following product stock settings in the extension multishop

SHOW_STOCK_LEVEL_AS_BOOLEAN = yes_with_image
DISABLE_PRODUCT_WHEN_NEGATIVE_STOCK = 1
ALLOW_ORDER_OUT_OF_STOCK_PRODUCT = 0

The result: the product stays visible in the shop, but it can't be bought, the "add to basket" button turns into "disabled product" button.

Now how can I hide the item altogether?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela