[TYPO3-english] Re: Stuck on first installation page

equatorlounge equatorlounge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:08:10 CET 2013

Thanks everyone for your response and replies.

It figured out that I encountered an even large issue after I decided that, for better technical purposes that I remove Wamp from my Windows 7 - 64 bit to install Xampp.  However, I came upon a much more complicated issue at this link http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/m/677066/#msg_677066

I'd be thankful if someone could help me on this since only then can I sort out the current password issue.

Thanks in advance everyone