[TYPO3-english] Problem Getting url field of a page

Pablo Feldman pablofeldman90 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:16:23 CET 2013

Hi List!

I have a page, which is configured as external link (doktype: 3), I'm tryng
to get the url field of database of the page, inside an HMENU, look my code:

            NO {
                stdWrap.cObject = CASE
                stdWrap.cObject {
                    key.field = doktype
                    default = TEXT
                    default {
                        field = title
                        typolink.parameter.field = uid
                        stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
                    }
                    # 3 = external url
                    3 = TEXT
                    3 {
                        field = title
                        typolink.parameter.field = url
                    }
                }
            }

En .3 works perfect, but the url is empty, and in database is completed,
maybe is a security issue or something like this?

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance