[TYPO3-english] Stuck on first installation page

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Mar 7 07:44:17 CET 2013

Hi,

if you're new to TYPO3 i suggest you to use fedext.net to get fast results.

You may also install fluidcontent / fluidcontent_bootstrap, fluidpages /
fluidpages_bootstrap to get fast results :D

Regards
Kay

Am 07.03.13 07:09, schrieb Gideon So:
> Hi,
>
> 於 2013年03月07日 星期四 01:41 下午, equatorlounge 提到:
>> Good Morning Everyone:
>>
>> I happen to be a brand new user of Typo3 and I tried installing the
>> introduction package on my localhost, which is on a Windows 7
>> Professional, Apache Server WAMP, PHP5 and all the usual normal stuff
>> used for cmses like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal etc...
>>
>> In fact, when i come on the second page and try to put the default
>> password 'joh316', the page refreshes and shows me the same thing, I
>> have tried various solutions like changing the md5 but then I thought
>> maybe I should not do this since it's supposed to be something quite
>> simple and standard, only that I cannot see the solution that could be
>> right in front of me
>
> If you want to login to the backend. The URL should look like
> http://localhost/typo3 and the login and password is admin and password.
>

>> So what do you think pals ?
>>
>> Anyone could hep me on this and I'll be happy to provide any information
>> as per your request
>>
>> Don't forget that since I'm new to the Typo3 convention, I really really
>> want to maximise my time investment on this cms and all that comes along
>> with it so I become, by end of March, a fully-fledged Typo3 programmer
>>
>> Thanks everyone and hope to hear from you soon !
>>
>> Equatorlounge
>
> Gideon

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach