[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.24 and jumpURL

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Thu Mar 7 02:21:55 CET 2013

Guys,

Updated TYPO3 to 4.5.24 and now I have a real problem: all External
links give me "jumpurl: Calculated juHash did not match the submitted
juHash".
In fact, I do not need jumpURL "stats" feature and tried to disable it
by entering config.jumpurl_enable=0 into template's Constants, Setup,
tried page.config.jumpurl_enable=0,
cleared a cache a hundred times, but nothing works - still getting the
same error.

There is a link to the extension
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/security-team/sa2013-01/jumpurl_redirect.t3x
but I have a hundred of clients' sites and I would better disable this
feature
(all the clients use one of the custom extension, so I can insert
"something" into this one to fix the issue for all at once).

Please advise. Will appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you,
Sergey