[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.x caches and performance best practices for productive site

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:17:49 CET 2013

Hi Steffen,
> I can recommend you setting up http://xhprof.io, when you make that
> publicly available, I can have a look again.

I can't install xhrprof on my online server, they don't support it for now.

I have now the options of using any PHP file caching engine.

What is recommended for file caching, APC or eAccalerator? I was reading
a lot of + on both sides, but mainly APC should be included natively in
PHP and is getting developed by the PHP core members. eAccelerator
though should be faster...

Any suggestions and maybe links for this topic? I found
http://wiki.typo3.org/Performance_tuning there is always eAccelerator named.

Thanks in advance,

Dominic