[TYPO3-english] Extension Manager in 6.0.2 doesn't retrieve extension list from TER

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon Mar 4 01:02:30 CET 2013

On 04-03-13 00:04, Loek Hilgersom wrote:
> Ah, that's probably it! It appears to be doing something now.....

No, too bad, still not solved....

The fatal errors are solved, but the loading image keeps showing and nothing
happens. It did fill up the table tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension
with 17000 entries, and at some point I got a message 'Could not access file
1.mirrors.xml.gz' when it tried to update, but after clearing caches again that
was resolved. I now have that file, and 1.extensions.xml.gz (about 2.9MB, looks
alright), but when I click the tab 'Get extensions' again it says: 'No data
available in table'

It also says now: last update: 2012-08-29 (0 extensions)

Interesting: when I cleared all caches and reloaded the backend, then 4 flash
messages showed up, all identical:

An error occurred while trying to call
TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Controller\UpdateFromTerController->updateExtensionListFromTerAction()

So the EM sets the error message but did not manage to show it.

Loek