[TYPO3-english] Extension Manager in 6.0.2 doesn't retrieve extension list from TER

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Mar 3 23:42:27 CET 2013

On 03/03/2013 11:36 PM, Loek Hilgersom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a fresh install with 6.0.2 I cannot import extensions from TER
> because the EM hangs when trying to retrieve the extension list from TER.
>
> Apache log says:
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getUid() on a non-object in
> /typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Utility/Repository/Helper.php on
> line 251
>
> The latest git version gives the same result.
> Any idea what goes wrong?

Is your databse current? (though I doubt there were changes)
  -> Installtool, DB compare

Could you try to clean the entries in extbase-cache-tables in the DB and
imho everything below typo3temp/Cache/*

Maybe there is some reflection-thing still stuck on the previous version
or something?

Kind regards,
 Stefan