[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.x caches and performance best practices for productive site

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 01:27:21 CET 2013

Hey Dmitry,

I read your articles back in that time already, there are very helpful.
I done everything already on the server side, the page in cached state
is very fast and the cache expires are all set.

My concern is currently, that if the caches are cleared, I have such
huge processing till the first response is coming from my index.php. And
how I can handle it, that crawlers and visitors will never see the page
uncached beside the editor itself.

There are several caching mechanism with the new cf_cache* and old
cache_* tables in the database. I would like to know some more detailed
information how to take care of them. and how I can optimize their behavior.

Which cache is actually getting cleared if I press cache clear button?
And when does it come to the time I have to truncate cache tables?

Regards,

Dominic