[TYPO3-english] Page - Resource - add image in TYPO3 6.1.1 always saves value 1

Mark Kuiphuis typo3 at markyourweb.com
Sat Jun 29 07:02:37 CEST 2013

On 26/06/13 5:12 PM, Florian Schaeffer wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> be aware that there is a bug in 6.x which ignores the sorting in the
> media tab for multiple resources. So if you were to use two images and
> want them on your frontpage using levelmedia:-1, slide the sorting won't
> work.
>
> There are already some tickets in forge [1][2] but for now no solution
> available.
>
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46383
> [2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/43691
>
> regs
> Florian

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your reply. And sorry for my late answer...

I am only adding one background image to the media field, so I don't
think I am affected by these bugs.

I had written a post a couple of days ago, but Thunderbird abandoned me
as I can't see that post in the news group :(

Kind regards,

Mark Kuiphuis