[TYPO3-english] Nested anotation in Fluid for

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jun 28 17:51:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

as far as i know you this is NOT possible.

Perhaps you can built the complete concat {helper}Description into a
variable with the f:var viewHelper.

Otherwise a partial may be a better approach for this special problem.

Regards
Kay

Am 28.06.13 17:46, schrieb Sergio Catalá:
> Hi,
>
> I've checked it is not possible to nest this way with Fluid:
>
> 1.        <f:for each="{0: 'subtitles', 1: 'audio', 2: 'narration'}"
> as="helper">
> 2.            <div class="{helper}Help" style="display: none;">
> 3.  <f:format.html>{settings.{helper}Description}</f:format.html>
> 4.            </div>
> 5.        </f:for>
>
> Is it my syntax wrong in line 3, or is it simply not possible to do this?
>
> What would you recommend me in this case?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergio

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach