[TYPO3-english] Banning List view from pages

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Wed Jun 26 08:36:50 CEST 2013

Hi Simon

Am 26.06.13 01:23, schrieb Simon Browning:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to prevent "pages" from showing items
> in List view?  I need list view for folders, but struggle with clients
> ending up trying to manipulate page content in List view and getting
> confused or breaking things.

I guess, you mean something like this:

mod.web_list {
	table {
	        tt_content.hideTable = 1
        	pages_language_overlay.hideTable = 1
	        pages.hideTable = 1
	}
	deniedNewTables := addToList(tt_content,pages_language_overlay,pages)
}

[page|doktype = 254]
# reenable tables if needed
mod.web_list {
	table {
	        tt_content.hideTable >
        	pages_language_overlay >
	        pages.hideTable >
        }
        deniedNewTables :=
removeFromList(tt_content,pages_language_overlay,pages)
}
[end]

My default settings for new projects look similiar, but i usually don't
need to enable them for sysfolders but rather for admins to batch edit
records - so different condition [adminUser = 1] or put [adminUser = 0]
around the first block.

HTH,
Andreas