[TYPO3-english] Database Error:

tom liu typostudy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 05:08:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

This morning, I can not open my typo3 site, it is very slow, it shows
'Internal Server Error', but I can open my admin side(/typo3). Around 10
minutes later, both frontend and backend, shows: Database Error: The
current username, password or host was not accepted when the connection to
the database was attempted to be established!
I did not change anything on my site, it is really wierd, anyone
experienced the same problem? any suggestion on this? Thanks.

Tom