[TYPO3-english] extbase/fluid extension as PLUGIN_TYPE_CONTENT_ELEMENT

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Thu Jun 20 21:15:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I tried to add a flexform, but when I change the plugin to
> PLUGIN_TYPE_CONTENT_ELEMENT it is no longer visible.

For new CTypes, you need to define the visible fields on your own.
Have a look at the ext_tables.php from my demo extension that i created
for our usergroup:
https://github.com/akiessling/ak_accordion

If you need a flexform for a CType, you need to add it like this:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addPiFlexFormValue('*',
'FILE:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Configuration/FlexForms/Plugin.xml',
$pluginSignature);

and of course add the pi_flexform field to the ones listed in ext_tables.php

HTH,
Andreas