[TYPO3-english] Issue with adjusting height of the main div

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 20 16:01:50 CEST 2013

> First of all I apologize for the question, but I am pretty new on typo3.
>
> I have realized that the main container (div) high is depending on the
> menu high. If not many elements are added to the menu, no extra space is
> inserted into the main container. However, if the menu has a lot of
> elements, the main container has extra space (I have seem the high of
> the style in this page is too much.
> I would like to make the main container just next to the section without
> leaving this empty space on the page.
>
> Any help is very welcome.

Hi Gabriel.

First of all, you should not post any images to this list, but upload
them somwhere else instead. Then you can post a link to those images
here. This will save bandwidth and HDD space.

Following you description, I fear that an image alone won't help too
much, since your problem will depend on the code that is generating the
output of your page.

So it would be cool if you could provide additional information here, so
that we will know how your HTML, CSS and/ or TypoScript looks like.
Please don't post the whole setup but just the snippets that are related
to your problem.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian