[TYPO3-english] mm_forum not showing

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Thu Jun 20 15:40:36 CEST 2013

Hi Miguel,

sounds a bit unclear to me. I think you mix up basic configuration to get a TYPO3 site running in
general und getting the forum-extension to work. First of all: Read this in case of totally blank
page http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

Second: Do you have (except of the pages created for mm_forum) other pages that are shown and work
correctly?

Greets,
Paul Garais

*Paul Garais*