[TYPO3-english] $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sL('$key') not woking with translations

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu Jun 20 08:58:31 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I've extended the sr_feuser_register extension using an xclass file. In that file I need a locallang variable from the orginal extension.
For this I've added a code like this;

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sL('LLL:EXT:sr_feuser_register/pi1/locallang.xml:v_dear');

This is working fine with default lables. That is only default value is displayed. I've several translated values for the same lable.
But using the above code, i can't fetch the translated value of that label.

For translating the values, I am using snowbabel extension.So the translated values taken from the "typo3conf/l10n" folder.

Is anybody know, why its not working with translations ? Please help me,

Thanks in advance,
Arun C