[TYPO3-english] EXT:linkvalidator with RTE filelink

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Thu Jun 20 06:47:43 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

Yes, I can skip internal linktype check with

mod.linkvalidator.linktypes = file,external (default is db,file,external)

But then all internal links won't be checked which is not good in my
case so I make a quick patch to the extension and install it as local ext.

	File: Classes/Linktype/InternalLinktype.php -> line 95
		} elseif (strpos($url, 'file:') !== FALSE) {
			// TODO: validate this resource file
			return TRUE;

Regards,
Visay