[TYPO3-english] EXT:linkvalidator with RTE filelink

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Jun 19 19:15:11 CEST 2013

Hi Visay,

Visay Keo wrote:

> The thing is I have a scheduler that run check the link and I don't want
> to get email every day because of that. I know that I can choose to
> receive new broken links only but that's not just what I want.
>
> Is this bug related to FAL filelink?

You can just disable the page link type checking.

mod.linkvalidator.linktypes = external

IMHO you can add file too, but it will not check FAL file links (this is not
implemented, maybe for 6.2).

Please also have a look at the linkvalidator manual at
typo3/sysext/linkvalidator/doc/manual.sxw

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!