[TYPO3-english] re-crawl all pages for nc_staticfilecache

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Wed Jun 19 18:19:55 CEST 2013

Am 19.06.2013 15:42, schrieb Domi:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone can recommend an extension which works good with
> nc_staticfilecache? I look for a cronjob task or similar for 6.1.
> Currently there seems no work for "crawler" for 6 months.
>
> Thanks,
> Dominic

Why not take a shellscript that is triggered by cronjob ? Other way:
Adapt it to a scheduler task

Something like this:

LOCALDIR = /var/www/foo

rm -f temp_CACHED_*
         echoStatus "typo3conf Cache wurde geleert!"
         rm -Rf ${LOCALDIR}/typo3temp/*

mkdir ${LOCALDIR}/typo3temp/web_cache/
cd ${LOCALDIR}/typo3temp/web_cache/

##Domains Cachen
for i in `cat ${LOCALDIR}/wzf_domains2cache.txt`; do
echo "--> Start caching $i!"
wget -r -q -nc -t 3 --waitretry=10 -k --level=3 --no-cache
--referer="http://your-referrer.com" http://$i;
echo "-> Domain $i cached !"
echo " "
done