[TYPO3-english] ordering sections in a page using drag & drop

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 18 20:31:41 CEST 2013

Am 11.06.2013 15:14, schrieb Francesc Juliana:
> Hello everybody:
>
> I have insert nearly 30 section in one page. At this point I need to
> organize its position.
> Is there any way to organize its postion trough a list using drag & drop?

I don't know exactly what you mean by "section", but if a section is a
content element, the TYPO3 core provides drag & drop for them out of the
box, which should be enough for sorting.

If you want a more sophisticated D&D with the option to create new
elements by dragging them in and copy existing elements by holding the
CTRL-key during a drop, you should try Gridelements.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de