[TYPO3-english] Page template selection TV-style without TV

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Jun 18 20:14:41 CEST 2013

Hi Jan,

i'm currently working an a theming approach with different pagetypes per
Theme :D
If you want to stay updated take a look here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100060687535829230492?cfem=1

Thanks in advice
Kay

Am 18.06.13 20:11, schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi all,
>
> reading that TV is about to retire, which is truly sad news, I started
> to remember old days when I did websites without TV and it made me
> realize that I will miss quite a lot. Another thread provides clues how
> to deal with missing FCEs (GridElements), but what I don't know is how
> to give user selection of page templates.
>
> Let's say I have a few page templates (one for homepage, different for
> subpages, some without menu, whatever) and I'd like to give users option
> to choose whichever template they want.
>
> What I remember from the old days is that I used extension css_select
> which added combo to page properties and appended different CSS to the
> page header.
>
> Anyway, you get what I mean. How is this done without TV in 6.x?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach