[TYPO3-english] FAL and import/export tool

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 18 17:15:13 CEST 2013

Hi again,

> Has anyone successfully exported some pages from a 6.0+ site containing
> images using FAL to a T3D file and imported it back in some other 6.0+
> install?
>
> I have just tested this with a 6.1 version (current dev) and the image
> files themselves are not included in the export.

As a follow up, I got further, but it really does not work properly. My
first problem was a limit of queries, which was easily solved by raising
the limit for records. The export then completed successfully,
apparently with the files (or so it seems from the module's interface).
However upon import the files are not copied, so I suppose they are not
in the export either.

I'll open a bug report about this.

Cheers

--