[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 which Extensions will still work?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 17 13:30:05 CEST 2013

> By the way I am just starting bootstrap and never used it before, but as you could read here on the list ALL future approaches like gridelements or fluid, themes, Fabiens bootstrap  and there is even a TV bootstrap out there too are using bootstrap

Well - we are planning to provide such a package for bootstrap, but this
will be just one package out of many others. In the end it will be up to
the supporters of the crowd funding to decide which packages we will be
going to produce, since every donation will count as a vote.

So it is possible that we won't have a bootstrap package but something
completely different instead.

Just my 2 cents

Joey