[TYPO3-english] Keep metadata (like EXIF) while scaling images

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Fri Jun 14 10:14:12 CEST 2013

Hi Xavier,

thanks for your further answer. It is like you described:
I have a bunch of images locally stored in JPG-format with full resolution and metadata. I upload
these original files via FTP into a subfolder of fileadmin. There are 2 ways these files are used
within TYPO3:

1) I use them as header images. This is achieved with Typoscript (IMAGE) since I use the media-field
in the page-properties to select the files.

2) They are used with the standard "Text with images" content-element (no extra extension like
lightbox installed).

Greets,
Paul Garais

*Paul Garais*