[TYPO3-english] dmmjobcontrol multiple language detail view error

Web Essentials - Support (Math Man) support at web-essentials.asia
Fri Jun 14 05:05:35 CEST 2013

Hi Guy,

I am using TYPO3 4.7.2, dmmjobcontrol 2.11.0, job_market 1.5.0.

My website has three languages (DE, EN, FR).
I already translated my job content into these three languages. When I
tried to switch from one language to one language it always shows
message "The job does not available any more" (switch to English).

Here my typoscript:
1.NO {
	additionalParams.cObject = COA
	additionalParams.cObject {
		40 = TEXT
		40.data = GP:tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1|job_uid
		40.wrap = &tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1[job_uid]=|
		40.required = 1
	}
}

Any idea or suggest to deal with this problem?
--
Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development

Man Math