[TYPO3-english] THEMES - the tool for Designers, Template Builders and Content Creators

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jun 14 03:53:02 CEST 2013

Hi Domi this is GREAT to know as than you are more or less just around the
corner like Bas sometimes and in the same timezone like Gideon, Visay and
myself :-) So we can have talks even here and use 24/7 to get things done
faster. Good that you have designers at hand too.

Gideon = HongKong GMT +8
Domi = Bali GMT +8
Bas = Indonesia GMT +7 and Netherlands GMT +1 (summertime+2)
Visay = Phnom Phen GMT +7
Andi = Phuket GMT +7
Kay, Ben, Joey, Fabien, Xavier etc. and most others in EU = GMT +1
 (summertime +2)
Ron, Jeff, Mark, Tony, Ries = GMT -5
Ries = Quito GMT -5
Ronald = Lima GMT -5

So best time to meet in hangouts for those timezones might be like you
said:

09:00 GMT-5
15:00 GMT+1 (summertime+2)
20:00 GMT+7
21:00 GMT+8

If there are others interested in other timezones please let us know!

Andi