[TYPO3-english] felogin can't login

Andrey Vasilyev andrey.vasilyev at gmx.com
Thu Jun 13 20:33:47 CEST 2013

Hi!

I am a bit new to Typo3. And I have this strange problem - I used to be able to login to frontend but I can't do it any more. The page just shows login form again and again. I am looking for a way to debug this issue, but I not sure how to do it with Typo3, may be someone can help me?
Also I am pretty sure the problem isn't in local files (like configs, typoscript, templates or something) because I develop my website uding git and going back to previous version, which was working fine doesn't help. I guess it has something to do with DB... But again with out proper debug I can't find it!

Typo3 version 4.7.7
Installed on a localhost with LAMP

Thank you,
Andrey.