[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Jun 13 10:07:52 CEST 2013

Dear Phillip and Andreas
thank you for your comments.

this is the main point:

> TYPO3 is a great Tool but it has the wrong packaging and until now not many
> nice looking templates - who cares where the Templates come from if they
> look nice on TYPO3 - it will drive new customers to TYPO3.

to have  (for us) new more customers the staff should find a way to
templatize TYPO3, write some documents about to build new themes and
finally put some themes in big sites as: templatemonster.com.

Infact many developers/customers (subscribe for twago and see what
happens...) ask continuosly for wordpress, joomla, etc.

I hope there is a way to spread TYPO3 ad a VERY GOOD CMS like it is!

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo
Universit? degli Studi di Udine