[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Jun 13 01:09:35 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Becker wrote:

>  but you will be able to have your
> Wordpress design showing up in TYPO3

That won't work for the sole reason that the wordpress API — that is an
euphemism — is a total mess.
Actually it is kind of reverse; the theme calls the API and request data.
Most popular themes do a lot of stuff inside the templates that you can not
easily simulate by TYPO3.

I tried it once for two days and then gave up after digging into the docs.

I would prefer if we get a handful of themes for TYPO3 that people can use
as a base to customize there site.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!