[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jun 12 19:24:16 CEST 2013

No it means also not the opposite Horace but you will be able to have your
Wordpress design showing up in TYPO3. When people open a CMS they like to
have a Visible result which they can reuse as a starting point. The
Wordpress Themes Adapter can help you with this a lot and you can than
start building and modifying your theme with the Themes Builder

WordPress will never work like TYPO3 even it is getting more and more a
CMS, the same TYPO3 in its current Form will never work like Wordpress
easiness as a blogging platform, even there is already a nice multiblog
extension "visible"

Most people who use Wordpress like that they can earn money with their
sites more or less instantly and that they can set up a simple site in no
time. TYPO3 is still just the opposite even the Framework of TemplaVoila
helped a lot. Themes will hopefully change this and make TYPO3 to a "Site
Creating Tool" for agencies and people and open it up also from some with
no own Coders - for people who are no code geeks (i.e. Designers who mainly
probably use TemplaVoila right now) so that they will be able to fill those
sites with useful Content easily with minor adjustments of functionality
and design without the need of another Coding Session for Devs.

Andi