[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:25:48 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Kay Strobach <typo3 at kay-strobach.de>wrote:

> Hi horace,
>
> I'm currently working on a theming solution for the TYPO3 Frontend.
> It will support the following ways of theming:
>
>  - plain html with marker
>  - oldstyle TVFramework Themes
>  - TYPOScript Themes
>  - Fedext themes
>
> All this will be provided under a nice Userinterface for the enduser, so
> that themes can be easily exchanged and installed and updated as they
> are extensions.

thanks! i will look into that too. :)
sounds interesting.

> There is also a experimental adapter for wordpress, but this is
> currently just a proof of concept.

interesting. what does this adapter do?

the thing i always missed in wordpress (and other cms like silverstripe) is
the concept of multiple content elements on a page. this is something i
like a lot about TYPO3. i guess this adapter doesn't mean that wordpress
can work more like TYPO3? :)

cheers,
horace