[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Jun 12 12:50:09 CEST 2013

Hi horace,

I'm currently working on a theming solution for the TYPO3 Frontend.
It will support the following ways of theming:

 - plain html with marker
 - oldstyle TVFramework Themes
 - TYPOScript Themes
 - Fedext themes

All this will be provided under a nice Userinterface for the enduser, so
that themes can be easily exchanged and installed and updated as they
are extensions.

There is also a experimental adapter for wordpress, but this is
currently just a proof of concept.

Regards
Kay